The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected: There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources: The PTA offers a variety of programs for parents and students.
- Network: PTA functions offer the chance to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport and discuss issues that are on your mind.
- Grow: By volunteering with your PTA, you share your skills and hobbies to support your community.
- Speak Up: PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement: By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping to make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model: By becoming a PTA member, you demonstrate to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits: Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership which can be found under the PTA membership tab.
Texas PTA Membership Discounts
National PTA Membership Discounts